Welcome to PSP-Files.com. Here you can download the latest games for your Sony PlayStation Portable, Sony Xperia Play mobile phone and the Sony Next Generation Portable, the most powerful handheld games console in the world.
You can also find other files such as game saves, music and movies all formatted to work on your PSP, SXP and NGP. Click around to get your files now!
Please note: Our servers can be really busy. If your download is redirected to another website, wait a few seconds and try again.
Please click on advertisements to keep this site alive!
- Games Industry tells us that firmware v2.70 is now available for the PSP.
- As usual, upgrading will mean homebrew will not be an option, but you will have these new features:
* Macromedia Flash 6 playback
* Apple's AAC music format playback, (DRM-protection compatibility unconfirmed)
* Simplified and Traditional Chinese
- Joystiq has a post about some of the rumors out there right now regarding the probable successor to the PSP.
- Shacknews.com claims the PSP follow up is "a successor rather than a redesign of the current system" but recognise a redesign of the PSP may appear too.
- Features of PSP2 would include a hard drive, no UMD and would be called "PSP 2."
- Problem is they say it "may" appear "in the next three years." No sh*t Sherlock.
- New Tech Spy, much less reputable, the PSP will soon have a touchscreen, will be smaller and have a ton of wireless (WiFi, WiBro, UMTS, EVDO, WiMax.)
- Joystiq has these images of what could be the PSone emulator for the PSP... the official one from Sony which lets you download games to your Memory Sticks.
- According to the images Gran Turismo 2 will cost $15 and include a 2-6 player Wi-Fi (infrastructure) multiplayer support.
- Other games available would include:
* Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
* Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars
* Broken Sword: The Smoking Mirror
* Doom 2: Hell on Earth
* Duke Nukem: Time to Kill
* Duke Nukem: Land of the Babes
* Final Fantasy VII
* Gran Turismo 2
* Grand Theft Auto 2
* Metal Gear Solid
* Twisted Metal 2
* Quake 2
- Vain and loaded? Then check out the PSP Purse.
- A bargain for the metrosexual-PSP-owning males out there with a spare $115.