- I expect it is easiest to let VillainousMind tell you about Locura, (PC software to work with your PSP,) himself:
* Browse your entire video collection! Download your videos wirelessly with a simple click.
* View your audio folders and create auto-updating streaming music feeds on the fly.
* Browse your dynamically resized pictures from your favorite hotspot or anywhere you can connect to the internet.
* Access all your media from a standard browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer or Firefox (no PSP required!)
* Change the look of your media pages with built-in themes or create your own!
* If you have a background in HTML and Visual Basic, you can make more advanced page changes.
* And since the Locura Personal Media Server is simply a personal web server with PSP extensions, no homebrew is required! Just a browser.
- To quote Gizmodo:
The basic version of the Web server is free, but you are restricted from downloading video or listening to streaming audio, which is kind of a bummer. With that in mind, power users may want to investigate upgrading to the $30 single-user version which has no such restrictions. And if you’re in a family of media-hungry PSP users, the $50 family version will allow up to five connections. Oh, and locura means “madness” in Spanish, but we assume that the Web server does not actually cause that terrible affliction.