Welcome to PSP-Files.com. Here you can download the latest games for your Sony PlayStation Portable, Sony Xperia Play mobile phone and the Sony Next Generation Portable, the most powerful handheld games console in the world.
You can also find other files such as game saves, music and movies all formatted to work on your PSP, SXP and NGP. Click around to get your files now!
Please note: Our servers can be really busy. If your download is redirected to another website, wait a few seconds and try again.
Please click on advertisements to keep this site alive!
- Been away for awhile, so sorry for the lack of updates, but plenty has been happening, including:
- NeoGeo Pocket emulator for the PSP
- Also emulators of TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine and SEGA Master System/GameGear with Neo-Geo and Sega Genesis emulators coming soon.
- 6 new commercial games have also been released onto the Internet by a person/group going by the name of Dynarox, (apparantly using a tool leaked to him that belongs to the Paradox release group,) who also claims a loader is coming soon, probably in the form of a BIOS update for all versions of the PSP, which should allow you to play the games from a Memory Stick.
- We have added a UMD Movies page listing all movies currently available for PSP. IGN have a list of other UMD movies coming soon.
- And how about this for an idea? Using USB host devices as mass storage for the PSP. Good idea for those of you with high capacity MP3 players with USB Host capabilities.
- Much of the homebrew software has been quickly updated recently. We now have emulators for NES, SNES and GameBoy Colour, so those of you that bought a PSP instead of a DS and are having some regrets, maybe these will help :)
- Also available: PSPE Elf Interpretor v0.6. Might not sound like much but this is a PSP emulator for PC! Big news!
- Check out PSP-Hack's download page while ours is under construction to grab this stuff.
- In E3 news: Wipeout Pure and Fired-up will have downloadable multiplayer and demos for the PSP. So you will be able to play multiplayer games with one UMD, much like the UMD swap hack but without the trouble. Part of the game will be uploaded to the second player's PSP via wireless, much like the GBA does (but without the wireless).
- The first Gamma Packs for WipeOut Pure have also been released. Check here for the JAP version of the game while US players can grab the files from the official site, WipeOutPure.com.
- As you probably know, E3, the biggest trade event for computer and video games, is underway in LA this week, with huge announcements for the Big three companies on their next generation hardware.
Sony held their conference today and announced the PS3 : Sony PS3 Press Release (including Specs), Image Collection of the PS3 and Controller, Gamespot's take on the whole thing.
- Many releases have been set free over the Internet over the past few days. GameBoy Color emulator for PSP released with NES and SNES on the way, PBP Unpacker v0.55 released and The JAP v1.0 Firmware has been dumped.
- Sony claims New PSP titles will include a firmware version checker/updater and also release update v1.51 to JAP users.
- This site is going to have a redesign soon, so expect a Software section to appear for all this stuff.
- Blockbuster have now announced they are going to rent out PSP games in stores. Gamefly has gone and done the same with their service.
- Mad Catz has unveiled the GameShark Media Manager for PSP. It will be a bit of PC Software to make the converting and transferring of pictures, music and video to the Sony PSP that much easier. It should be released for $30 and could be a big seller, in my opinion, since the masses have no idea about howe to do this sort of stuff normally.
- Sony have been erecting a Giant PSP as a billboard to run demos on a huge screen for the masses to enjoy. At the moment though it has a few dead pixels :)
- The European launch of regularly sized PSP's has been pushed back to September, but that may be a good thing judging by the situation in Korea right now. Around 20,000 PSP's have been sold so far, but over 4,200 customers have complained of dead pixels and wireless troubles. Many have also claimed Sony's PSP customer care to be pretty crappy. With luck, these problems will be ironed out as the manufacturing process matures.
- More links to the Hello World demo: more info here and project homepage here.
- Exciting news announced at PS2NFO.com. They confirm the ability to launch your own code from the Memory Stick.
- Even better, they have the NFO files of the first PSP games to be ripped! That's right, the PSP games have been cracked already by a group named Paradox, although there is still no way to play them just yet. The information in these ISO files could be useful to coders however.
- Now released is the ELF to PBP Converter, the first App to help compile PSP games to run from the Memory Stick. This will not be useful to many people just yet, but it does signal the start of true homebrew development for the PSP. This site should be getting much busier soon!
- And for those that had not spotted these links on this site before, AIM and MSN are now useable on the PSP, (from the guy that bought you IRC on the PSP). All require the WipeOut Pure browser.