- Tiburon, the Florida based EA company that produced Madden 06 for PSP, have posted a workaround on their forum to fix the problem some users have experienced with game crashes.
- Looks like the games will not be recalled then. Here is what they said:
Here is the work around I just got from Tiburon. Please post if you have tried it and are still having issues:
We have thoroughly investigated the shutdown-issue re: Franchise mode that some of our users have experienced with Madden NFL 06 for the PSP. While this isn't a widespread problem, we have identified the following work-around for the issue:
1. Clear all memory sticks of any saved Franchise files where the problem existed.
2. From the Franchise Main Menu select Play Week.
3. The user is then presented with the options of Weekly Schedule, Team Schedule, Standings.
4. Select Team Schedule and proceed into game from there.
Upon exiting any game, the user will be taken back to the Weekly Schedule. The user will then need to select the "back" button (triangle) to bring them back to the Play Week options. From here the Team Schedule can be selected again and the user can continue with the game scheduled for that week.
In summary, the user should enter any game they wish to play within Franchise mode from the Team Schedule option menu.
While not widespread, we are sorry for the inconvenience that this issue has caused and hope that this solution will allow you to enjoy Madden NFL 06 for the PSP. We greatly appreciate your continued support of our products."