- Dark Killer has put a new version of PSafeP out on the web to combat a new trojan floating around.
- The trojan claims to be a program named DPixy that will cure dead pixels. What it really does is turn your screen off. To get it working again you will have to get to the System Restore option in the PSP OS without being able to see it.
- PSafeP v1.2 includes the following updates:
* Improved flash read/write detection algorithm (flash0 access for wlan drivers isnt detected as suspicious anymore)
* Added Drag & Drop support
* Bundled COMDLG32.OCX (fix "missing dependency" error)