- Gamespot recently posted news that the sequel to the PSP card-battle game, Metal Gear Acid, will employ the "Solid Eye" visual add-on.
- The news comes from Famitsu, the well respected Asian game magazine.
"By attaching the peripheral--which looks like a set of binoculars that matches the PSP's body color--gamers will be able to see portions of Metal Gear Acid 2 in 3D. The attachment will be bundled with Metal Gear Acid 2."
- So does that mean you wear it, or it straps around the PSP itself? Intriguing.
- Metal Gear Acid 2 will also have a WiFi multiplayer strategic battling mode.
- The title should be released in the US on November 15th, then Japan on December 8th.